**At this time we are only accepting applications for the Metro Atlanta area. **
The qualifications for H.O.P.E participant are as follows:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be a single parent.
- Must be a high school graduate, or have obtained a GED
- Must be enrolled in a two or four-year college as FT student working towards a college degree (no certificates or diplomas)
- Must be employed as a FT or PT employee for at least 6 months
- Must show financial need
- Must have a 2.7 GPA or higher
To apply for our program services you would need to…
Once the application is submited, please email the following supportive documents to email@example.com or fax to 678-623-3628 (no mailed applications or documents please). In addition, make your one-time, non-refundable, $10 membership application fee payment below.
- Proof of employment (Most recent last 4 paycheck stubs)
- Proof of enrollment in a two or four year college via a Letter of Enrollment Verification and current transcripts listing last semester’s grades and your overall GPA (official or unofficial)
- Documentation regarding the day care costs of your child(ren) (if you need childcare assistance)
- A copy of either your social security card, birth certificate, or pass port for proof of US Citizenship.
When you submit your documents please tell us a little bit about your current financial need and what services you are applying for (rent, childcare, or both).
Once we have received all of the necessary documents we will review your application and contact you. Please keep in mind that first priority goes to applicants that are in the metro Atlanta community; however, we do accept out of state applications.
Please make your application fee payment online by clicking below.